[FOSDEM] Signing other people's keys with an new key?

Alexander Mikhailian mikhailian at mova.org
Mon Feb 9 20:36:56 CET 2009

Hello,

Just after the keysigning party, I *accidentially* revoked the key that I used
for the keysigning party.  (Sounds stupid enough to be true;-)

Now, as a sign of courtesy, I can still sign the keys of the people I
successfully authenticated during the keysigning party with a new key, without
expecting them to sign my new key on the spot, of course.

Any practical objection to that? What would the Web of Trust gurus say?