[FOSDEM] Help signing GPG keys for the first time

Marco Cavallini [KOAN] m.cavallini at koansoftware.com
Fri Feb 13 20:00:40 CET 2009

Karlheinz Geyer ha scritto:
>> What should I have to do to allow caff sending emails?
>
> Mhm, caff relies on a "smarthost" MTA somehow. How about installing
> "postfix" on your machine? Maybe there are other solutions around to fix
> this, but unfortunately i am not aware of these, sorry :(

Karlheinz,
I appreciate your effort and your support but I think I won't be able to
go further.
That's a pity because after so much time (and cold) spent at signing
party, now I'm stick with this stupid issue.

Thank you again

Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen
--
Marco Cavallini