[FOSDEM] Accomodation

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:21:23 CET 2009

If you really prefer a hostel over a hotel you might want to check the youth
hostel in Leuven. It is located next to the railway station and the train
will take you in about 20 minutes to Brussels central station (beer event
and bus to fosdem).
The main disadvantage: you will have to leave the friday beer event early
enough to catch the last train at midnight (or take the first one at 4 ;-) )
http://www.vjh.be/

Johan