[FOSDEM] Accomodation

Allan Day allanpday at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:11:02 CET 2009

Thanks everyone for all the advice. Really really useful. I'd reiterate
that both booking.com and www.accorhotels.comis are good places to look.

In the end, I managed to get a cheap deal on a swank 4* hotel through
lastminute.com. :) It's funny, since I was planning to stay in a hostel,
but it really was the cheapest hotel room I could find in the centre.
Now I just have to hope they don't kick me out for not being smart/sober
enough. ;)

Roll on FOSDEM!

Allan