[FOSDEM] Re: Saturday evening

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:07:43 CET 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 23:38:00 Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> > Are there any FOSDEM party planned for the Saturday evening?
>
> Nothing on our side, but I'm sure that the various projects that
> are present in the devrooms have planned something ;)

Some of us have been known to go here but you have to have an interest
in music...

http://www.themusicvillage.com/default.html

Saturday night is very good this year.   Fevrier 7th.....  Steve
Houben Trio and Jacques Pirotton.  Well worth going to.  Plenty of
Belgian bier :)

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk