[FOSDEM] Room for Sugar meeting on Friday

bdoesborg at gmail.com bdoesborg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:46:52 CET 2009

hi bernie,

first place that comes into mind is the student restaurant of the VUB,
Campus Etterbeek,
http://www.vub.ac.be/english/infofor/prospectivestudents/restaurant.html

it is free and open all day and they serve coffee and they have wifi
(albeit slow)

i guess other schools and universities offer similar space

boris

2009/1/23 Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>:

boris