[FOSDEM] Time of start

Erik H. venefyxatu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:55:45 CET 2009

Judging by the calendar ( http://www.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/ical ),
Saturday starts at 10:00 AM, while Sunday starts at 9:00 AM.  You'll
have to check the calendar for yourself if you're looking for a specific
talk though ;-)

As for the address, the the website lists it as :

ULB Campus Solbosh
Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 50
1050 Bruxelles

There is even a map of the immediate surroundings, GPS coordinates and
transportation instructions on
http://www.fosdem.org/2009/practical/transportation

Regards,

Erik