[FOSDEM] reminder: submit your key for the FOSDEM PGP KSP (Real Soon) _*NOW*_

Joost van Baal joostvb-fosdem at mdcc.cx
Sun Jan 25 07:30:11 CET 2009

Hi,

Op Fri 23 Jan 2009 om 05:40:55 +0100 schreef Karlheinz Geyer:
> Is there an updated List-Of-Participants available right now?

Yes there is! At http://ksp.mdcc.cx/#list .  Karlheinz: thanks for showing your
interest!

Hrm, at Wed, 7 Jan 2009 I guessed we could double the number of participants of
last year.  Currently, I'm not sure we'll get as much as last year...  It's
surely time for a last mile sprint!

O n l y   f o u r   m o r e   d a y s   t o   s u b m i t   y o u r   k e y !

If you'd like to participate in this years FOSDEM PGP KSP, run

 gpg --keyserver hkp://ksp.mdcc.cx --keyserver-options export-minimal --send-keys yourkeyid

_before_ thursday evening 2009-01-29 20:00:00+01:00.  See http://ksp.mdcc.cx/
for more information.

Bye,

Joost