[FOSDEM] OpenCommunity Camp 2009

Marten marten at wifisoft.org
Tue May 26 21:43:34 CEST 2009

We proudly announce OpenCommunity Camp 2009

For the fourth time the Wifisoft.org Foundation organizes it's
OpenCommunity Camp (OCC).
The OCC will take place from 26th July - 2nd August 2009 in Oegstgeest,
the Netherlands.

Program
We have a great day and evening program with interesting spreakers,
cutting edge
tutorials and workshops.
See http://opencommunitycamp.org/ for the speakers and the timetable.

Sponsors
Thanks to our sponsors Ziggo and Alcadis we can cover our network
facilities.
More sponsors are more than welcome. So let us know if you want to help
out.

Join
There is NO registration, joining is free! For our organization it's
handy to know
if you are coming. Just drop an email at info at opencommunitycamp.org to
let us know.

thanks, see you on OCC2009,