[FOSDEM] date of the event not evident on the home page

Boriss Mejias boris.mejias at uclouvain.be
Sun Nov 22 00:25:12 CET 2009

To the webmaster,
(Sorry I didn't find any better email address for this)

As a suggestion, could you put more visible the date of the event: 6 and 7 of
February. On the menu at the right it says (today): 76 days until FOSDEM. I
know that's cool, but putting the calendar day would be good too. The datum
can also be read on the call for participation post, but that one is supposed
to go down as soon as more news are posted. Just as a suggestion.

cheers
Boriss