[FOSDEM] Android

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Sun Sep 6 15:33:03 CEST 2009

Hi pjv,

Thank you for your ideas, that's really appreciated.
Android is a new platform that has a huge potential. Google is doing
everything it can to promote application development with ADC1 and
ADC2 serving as perfect examples.

Very soon a call for papers/participation will be published on our website.
This way people will be able to submit a talk or even propose a
speaker. So if you know people active in Android-based software
development you'll be able to propose them)
(this is a combination of call-for-papers and the brainstorm of the
last two years)

I'm working myself on a Android based schedule-application for the
conference. So if you're the happy owner of an Android powered
phone/device you'll also enjoy an offline searchable schedule with
maps.

Cheers

Christophe