[FOSDEM] Embedded devroom canceled?

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Dec 5 20:02:34 CET 2010

On 2010-12-05 19:48:12 (+0100), Kris Buytaert <mlkb at inuits.be> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 19:44 +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:
> > On 2010-12-04 14:33:39 (+0100), Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> > > I noticed that there is no CFP (yet?) for the Embedded devroom according
> > > to http://www.fosdem.org/2011/call_for_participation .
> > >
> > > We (coreboot/flashrom) would like to participate in the Embedded
> > > devroom, but if that devroom is not going to happen, we will have to
> > > apply for a stand and that deadline is pretty soon.
> >
> > As far as I know, there will be an embedded devroom.  But I'm not directly
> > involved with devrooms.  It would just be very silly not to have one.
> > Perhaps one of the devroom people can comment though.
>
> We'll if I remember correctly I did see a Call for Papers for the Embedded
> devroom somewhere stuck to a wall at T-Dose ..
>
> So It's probably just a matter of finding it.

After reading this message, I've found confirmation out of band that there
will indeed be an embedded devroom at FOSDEM 2011 (as per usual) and that the
point of contact is Philippe (as per usual).  A call for papers hasn't made it
to this mailing list yet, but is allegedly circulating on some embedded
channels.

I'll do some prodding to see that it gets posted here too.  Watch this space.

> PS.  And pointing some people to this message :)

Super.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.