[FOSDEM] Embedded devroom canceled?
peter at vandenabeele.com
Mon Dec 6 10:10:46 CET 2010
2010/12/5 Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org>:
> After reading this message, I've found confirmation out of band that there
> will indeed be an embedded devroom at FOSDEM 2011 (as per usual) and that the
> point of contact is Philippe (as per usual). A call for papers hasn't made it
> to this mailing list yet, but is allegedly circulating on some embedded
I can confirm this. Called one of the organizers (p2) and just spoke Elise from
the devroom organizing committee and both confirm the embedded devroom
at fosdem 2011 will happen.
As for the CFP, I suggest that while waiting for news from Philippe, to work
by these lines:
* The topics will be similar to the ones from last year:
* for the deadline: I would not expect this to be earlier than 20 December 2010.
PS. I organized the embedded devroom in the initial 2003-2004 period.
We are close to a 10 year jubilee here ...
* 2003: http://archive.fosdem.org/2003/index/dev_room/dev_room_embedded.html
* 2004: http://archive.fosdem.org/2004/2004/index/dev_room_embedded.html
* 2005: http://www.embedded-kernel-track.org/ (some info on that
server seems lost)
* 2006: http://archive.fosdem.org/2006/2006/index/dev_room_embedded.html
* 2007: http://archive.fosdem.org/2007/schedule/devroom/embedded
* 2008: http://archive.fosdem.org/2008/schedule/devroom/embedded
* 2009: http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devroom/embedded
* 2010: http://archive.fosdem.org/2010/schedule/devroom/embedded
* 2011: http://fosdem.org/2011/
More information about the FOSDEM