[FOSDEM] FOSDEM DevRoom speakers wanted

Christophe Strobbe christophe.strobbe at esat.kuleuven.be
Mon Dec 6 18:59:16 CET 2010

Hi Marc, All,

At 00:10 5/12/2010, Marc Coevoet wrote:
>Op 04-12-10 23:58, Florian Effenberger schreef:
>>Hello,
>>
>>LibreOffice has its own DevRoom at this years' FOSDEM in Brussels. Our
>>Call for Papers is still open. :-)
>
>There was an odt2braille from Leuven University, very close to Brussels:
>http://www.accessforall.eu/tag/odt2braille/
>
>I suppose they can come and give a talk?

That's right; I previously submitted a talk proposal on accessible
authoring with OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice, odt2daisy and odt2braille.
A call for papers for the accessibility devroom will go out soon, so
I have a choice between devrooms: accessibility and LibreOffice.
However, I don't know when the call for the LibreOffice devroom
closes or where I should send my proposal.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe