[FOSDEM] FOSDEM DevRoom speakers wanted

Christophe Strobbe christophe.strobbe at esat.kuleuven.be
Mon Dec 6 20:51:24 CET 2010

Hi Florian,

At 19:34 6/12/2010, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>Christophe Strobbe wrote on 2010-12-06 18.59:
>>That's right; I previously submitted a talk proposal on accessible
>>authoring with OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice, odt2daisy and odt2braille. A
>>call for papers for the accessibility devroom will go out soon, so I
>>have a choice between devrooms: accessibility and LibreOffice. However,
>>I don't know when the call for the LibreOffice devroom closes or where I
>>should send my proposal.
>see here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011
>It runs until 20th, and best is to add your details to the wiki.
>Otherwise, post them to info at documentfoundation.org :)

Thanks. My talk proposal is now in the wiki.

Best regards,

>Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
>Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
>Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
>Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Twitter: @RabelaisA11y
"Better products and services through end-user empowerment"
www.usem-net.eu - www.stand4all.eu
Please don't invite me to Facebook, Quechup or other "social
networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy", but I haven't.