[FOSDEM] Certification schedule published

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Dec 13 17:43:22 CET 2010

We're happy to announce that there will again be an opportunity to take
certification exams at FOSDEM 2011.  This year, the Linux Professional
Institute, the BSD Certification Group and Typo3 will be offering their
respective exams.

Information is available here: http://fosdem.org/2011/certification
The schedule is here: http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/tracks/certification

Note: I'm aware that the pointers on the second page point to the 2010
schedule.  I have it on good authority that "the right thing" will happen
to them once the rest of the schedule for 2011 goes out[0].

Please sign up for exam sessions with the respective certification groups
sooner rather than later as space is limited.  In the case of BSDCA, exam
papers also need to travel across an ocean and it helps to know to within
a reasonable epsilon how many papers need to be shipped.

 - Philip

[0] In other words, you may want to copy the relevant information down on
a piece of paper.  Who knows what our content damagement thing feels "the
right thing" is.  Might involve fireworks.  Call me a skeptic.

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.