[FOSDEM] Certification schedule published

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Dec 14 11:40:37 CET 2010

On 2010-12-14 10:22:00 (-0000), Stephanie Louise Reveley <slr7 at aber.ac.uk> wrote:
> Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > Please sign up for exam sessions with the respective certification groups
> > sooner rather than later as space is limited.  In the case of BSDCA, exam
> > papers also need to travel across an ocean and it helps to know to within
> > a reasonable epsilon how many papers need to be shipped.
>
> Just registered for LPI number was about to sign up for an exam slot. Is the
> LPI site just slow or are all the places for LPI exams at FOSDEM already
> taken. Cant find FOSDEM in their list of venues :S

I've been told that FOSDEM isn't available on the LPI site yet.  I've reported
this to LPI and expect they'll fix this shortly.  Watch this space.

 - Philip [fixed attribution, quoting]

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.