[FOSDEM] stand/booth feedback

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Dec 21 13:41:46 CET 2010

On 2010-12-21 13:34:00 (+0100), Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> the FOSDEM website claims December 19th for feedback regarding
> stand/booth application, but so far, I haven't received anything.
>
> Did I miss an e-mail, or has there just been a delay? :-)

We should learn to write "-ish" after any dates we specify. ;-)

The team is working hard on various aspects of the organization currently.

Watch this space!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.