[FOSDEM] Beer event

Gabor Kuti gabor.s.kuti at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:08:17 CET 2010

Hello,

I should now be buying my tickets to the event but I can't decide if I
will participate on the beer event or not.. therefore what dates I
should choose.

How many people are usually showing up? From the descriptions I've
read so far it seems that there are quite a few..
But the more important question is whether smoking is allowed in pubs
in Belgium? I am personally a non-smoker and cannot really tolerate
smoke, so if it is allowed then I am afraid I have a definitive
choice..

I hope this wasn't asked before..

Thanks,
Gabor