[FOSDEM] News : FOSDEM Smartphone applications

gregor herrmann gregor+fosdem at comodo.priv.at
Thu Feb 4 14:12:03 CET 2010

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:40:39 +0100, Christophe Vandeplas wrote:

> A small update,
> The Maemo application is also available for download.

Yet another update, for those running Debian on their laptops,
netbooks, Openmoko Freerunners, ...: I've built packages for fosdem-schedule
from the fosdem-maemo source for Debian unstable.

Source and binary packages for amd64, i386 and armel are available in
my private repo:

Add to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
    deb http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian unstable main contrib non-free
    deb-src http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian unstable main contrib non-free
or download manually from:
    http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/pool/main/f/fosdem-schedule/

(Further info about the key for the Release files and the svn repo
for the package at http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/ )

Cheers,
gregor
--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
   `-    Warp 7 -- It's a law we can live with.