[FOSDEM] Smartphone applications on .deb systems

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Fri Feb 5 10:56:33 CET 2010

Op 20100204 om 16:34 schreef Marc Fournier:
> On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 02:12:03PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:40:39 +0100, Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
> >
> > > A small update,
> > > The Maemo application is also available for download.
> >
> > Yet another update, for those running Debian on their laptops,
> > netbooks, Openmoko Freerunners, ...: I've built packages for fosdem-schedule
> > from the fosdem-maemo source for Debian unstable.
>
> Although this package doesn't install on debian-stable & older ubuntus, I
> was pleased to discover it does build and work with non bleeding-edge
> versions of qt (such as qt-4.4 which comes with lenny).

To reproduce that build

  cd /usr/src/
  svn checkout http://svn.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/fosdem-schedule/trunk fosdem-schedule
  cd fosdem-schedule
  dpkg-checkbuilddeps
  # install as root the packages that are needed during build time
  dpkg-checkbuilddeps # check again
  fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us

Enjoy and see you at FOSDEM

Stappers