[FOSDEM] THX

Emre Sevinc emre.sevinc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:38:49 CET 2010

2010/2/8 hugsy <hugsy at pyc.li>:
> same thing
> huge thanks to all the organizers who did an amazing jobs. the conferences
> were awesome.
> I will sure be back next year !!

It was my firs time, too. I really liked the great variety of talks.
It was exciting to see so many projects together at the same place.
And it was nice to hear so many natural languages in addition to
programming languages (and I was sad to see that Programming Scala
from O'Reilly was sold out and I couldn't buy it on Sunday, oh man,
nothing can beat the feeling of buying at a discount price from a real
bookstand (no matter how small the discount is)).

Cheers,

--
Emre Sevinc