[FOSDEM] 06 lightning talk video finish before presentations end

Jean-François Wauthy jfw at p0llux.be
Fri Feb 12 09:28:05 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 09:17 +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> The 06 presentation[1] was cuted in the middle of the speak, I had
> reviewed some other and they end either on the applause or in the
> asking for questions , any reason to be cut that way?. (no anger ,
> just want to know)

It is an error, we had to postprocess the soundtrack for the first 8
lightning talks and to replace it on the fly while encoding, this messed
up our cutting method and we forgot to adapt the duration information
for the encoding (for this particular video the best encoded video
should start around 13 sec and last the current length of the video).

I'm going to reencode the several talks that suffer from this problem.
I'll let you know when they have been updated.

Thanks for reporting it.

--
Jean-François Wauthy <jfw at p0llux.be>