[FOSDEM] Recorded videos of lectures?

miluz at free.fr miluz at free.fr
Fri Feb 12 20:33:48 CET 2010

Selon Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas at fosdem.org>:

> Hello,
>

> Please contact me (off-list) if you were able to record full lectures
> in good quality.
>
> I will make sure they get hosted on video.fosdem.org and mirrored on
> our high bandwidth partners.
> The video's will also be uploaded in full-length on YouTube on our
> fosdemtalks account.
>
> Thanks
>
> Christophe

Hello Christophe,

My best wish would have been to be present at Fosdem. To show my open hardware
project for video mixing in real time, and of course record something with my
camera, sony PD150.

But unfortunatly I was compelled to work with Benjamin Henrion from 2003
to 2005 at FFII, and thanks to him I have no money nor way to travel today. So
my project ( which need a killer-app) is waiting.

I notice that this guy is always at the top, giving his orders, controlling the
communication process,
...even if he has completly destroyed the movement against software patents to
be "President".

It's incredible

Software patents are less harmfull for innovation and the community than this
kind of attitude. But maybe only women can see it clearly. Maybe you will loose
the change as long as you count them on the fingers of one hand.

@+
M.