[FOSDEM] News : First FOSDEM 2010 Speaker Interviews

info at fosdem.org info at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 3 15:46:03 CET 2010

Just like previous editions we have collected a list of interesting
interviews with our main track speakers.

To get up to speed with the various topics discussed in the main track talks,
you can start with the following articles:

  * David Fifield (Nmap) [1]
  * Greg Kroah-Hartman (Linux kernel) [2]
  * Richard Clayton (evil on the internet) [3]
  * Wim Remes (OSSEC) [4]

Stay tuned for more interviews in the next weeks...

For more information, or to fill in the form check out:
http://fosdem.org/2010/news/first-fosdem-2010-speaker-interviews

[1] http://fosdem.org/2010/interview/david-fifield
[2] http://fosdem.org/2010/interview/greg-kroah-hartman
[3] http://fosdem.org/2010/interview/richard-clayton