[FOSDEM] Re: Is it too late to set up a stand? (Philip Paeps)

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 5 00:45:35 CET 2010

On 2010-01-05 00:23:56 (+0100), Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf at hamburg.de> wrote:
> Could you please avoid replies using some sort of base64 encoded
> html? I am receiving the list in digest format and all I see from
> such mails are unreadable (at least for humans like me) base64 blocks
> like this:

Bug in mailman, so it doesn't understand PGP/MIME?  Or in your agent?

It's not HTML.  I would be the last person to spew out HTML.

This conversation should be unicast (Reply-To: set).  But just in case anyone
else is seeing unexplained PGP phenomena...

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  BOFH Excuse #436:
    Daemon escaped from pentagram