[FOSDEM] Keysigning: please submit your keys

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 5 20:00:05 CET 2010

As threatened, I'll be herding the keysigning bits this year.  I spent some
quality time this afternoon setting up the necessary technical infastructure.

If you intend to participate in the keysigning event, please submit the keys
you'd like to have signed to the evil perl hack^W^W^Wkeyserver listening on
ksp.fosdem.org.  If you're using GnuPG, that can be easily accomplished with:

  % gpg --keyserver ksp.fosdem.org --send-key <your-keyid>

Since error handling in the keyserver bits of gpg is "amusing", you may want
to check if your key actually made it to the server by pointing a webbrowser
at: http://ksp.fosdem.org/.

As soon as I find someone who understands the complicated content damagement
system running on http://fosdem.org/, I'll get them to put this announcement
there too.

Happy submitting.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  If reproducibility may be a problem conduct the
  test only once.