[FOSDEM] Certification schedule published

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 8 11:09:52 CET 2010

On 2010-01-07 23:23:40 (+0100), Vincent Panel <yohonet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > We're happy to announce that there will again be an opportunity to take
> > certification exams at FOSDEM 2010.  This year, the Linux Professional
> > Institute, the BSD Certification Group and Typo3 will be offering their
> > respective exams.
> >
> > Information is available here: http://fosdem.org/2010/certification
> > The schedule is here: http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/certification
> >
> > Please sign up for exam sessions with the respective certification groups
> > sooner rather than later as space is limited.  In the case of BSDCA, exam
> > papers also need to travel across an ocean and it helps to know to within
> > a reasonable epsilon how many papers need to be shipped.
>
> Why is cash the only way to pay the exam ? My company would be fine to pay
> the certification for me, but won't give me any cash... Will we receive some
> kind of invoice ?

I am not in any way involved with LPI so I can't speak for their organization.
However, I'm sure that if you get in touch with them, they will be able to
arrange something for "corporate customers" - either in the way of paying in
advance, or ensuring that an expensable invoice is available.

Drop Klaus an email (address unicast).

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.