[FOSDEM] News : Participating stands

info at fosdem.org info at fosdem.org
Wed Jan 13 11:56:41 CET 2010

The stands have been decided since a long time, but we had not yet published
the list on our website. In total 31 projects were selected, you can find a
list of them in schedule [1]. *Update:* we forgot to list RepRap [2]! The
keynote talks are already in the schedule too, as well as most of the main
track talks. We are still making final arrangements, so the timing is missing
for some of them. In the coming days and weeks, the schedule will grow to
include the devroom and lightning talks. For more information, or to fill in
the form check out: http://fosdem.org/2010/news/participating-stands

[1] http://fosdem.org/2010/stands
[2] http://reprap.org/bin/view/Main/WebHome