[FOSDEM] FOSDEM/Brussels Google Maps Overlay

microft.pt microft.pt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:27:32 CET 2010

Hello!

Thank you for the maps and info links about Brussels and FOSDEM.

Having never been in Brussels I've been looking for public transport maps to
help me get arround.

This is the most comprehensive map I've found so far:
http://ymtram.mashke.org/belgium/brussels/maps/brussels_2009.pdf
http://ymtram.mashke.org/belgium/brussels/

See you in Brussels!

miguel