[FOSDEM] Event on facebook

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 21 11:58:52 CET 2010

On 2010-01-21 10:52:19 (+0000), Joost Ringoot <joost at ringoot.org> wrote:
> You are not suggesting that philosophic discussions go better when you had a
> couple beers... are you? :-)

I am suggesting that without a couple of beers, some of us find it very hard
to put up with people who like to have philosophical discussions.

> I hope the Inbev strikes are over by then,... however the beers that are not
> brewn by Inbev are the more interesting ones.... hmm similarities with the
> software world...

Delirium Café has real beers on tap.  Not having access to the swill brewed by
InBev is not something that keeps me awake at night.   I wouldn't worry about.

> Interesting discussions about "free"  as in "free beer" or in "free
> software" will develop, I am sure. :-)

No doubt.  I hope to be comfortably numb by the time that happens.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes clear to the bone.