[FOSDEM] Any one has direct contact with Philippe De Swert

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 21 16:42:10 CET 2010

On 2010-01-21 09:41:10 (+0100), David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/21 Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org>:
> > On 2010-01-21 09:28:05 (+0100), David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> > > HI, I'm trying to reach him by email & facebook but I have no news
> > > from him since 11 days ago, it's related to presentations on Embedded
> > > Devroom.
> > > Is any body in direct contact with him that can ping him to reply me?
> > > Sorry for so intrusion on the list, but some people that will came
> > > from very far, (China, Germany) are preparing some presentations and
> > > we didn't know if they had been admited or not, And I have to tell
> > > them something.
> > >
> > > Philippe please accept my apologizes for so this intensive seeking for
> > > reach you.
> >
> > I'll give him a call.
>
> Thanks a lot !!!

I just had Philippe on the phone.  He's had some email trouble recently.  You
should expect an email from his this evening or at least in the next day or
two.  The plan is to have the embedded devroom schedule wrapped up and ready
for publication this weekend.

 - Philip [there is no conspiracy]

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  (talking about insects)
  Tim: "They were on my bed, so I had to suck them off with the Dyson."
  Burt: "Well, whatever turns you on, I suppose."