[FOSDEM] News : New to FOSDEM ?

info at fosdem.org info at fosdem.org
Sat Jan 23 10:31:28 CET 2010

The way FOSDEM works is a little different from other conferences:

  * Entrance is *free*, but donations [1] are welcome
  * There is *no registration*, just come to the campus [2] and enjoy the
    conference
  * It's a *technical* conference, don't expect marketing/sponsored-talks
  * It's not a bad idea to *make a list of must-see lectures* beforehand.
    Check out the Main Tracks [3], Developer Rooms [4], Lightning Talks [5]
    and Stands [6]
  * If you arrive on friday, check out our Beer Event [7]
  * When you arrive on the campus check out our infodesk. You'll get a free
    bag with some goodies and our information/schedule brochure with maps and
    other info

There are a lot more things to see during the conference like keysigning, LPI
exams, food, drinks, free transportation,... check out the links in the left
menu.

For more information, or to fill in the form check out:
http://fosdem.org/2010/new-to-fosdem

[1] http://fosdem.org/support/donate
[2] http://fosdem.org/practical/transportation
[3] http://fosdem.org/schedule/main-tracks