[FOSDEM] CAcert assurance party

dirk astrath dastrath at gmx.de
Wed Jan 27 20:27:28 CET 2010

Hello Marco,

> I'm a CAcert Assurer and I'd like to increase my points during FOSDEM :-)
> Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any detail about CAcert
> assurance party. http://fosdem.org/2010/keysigning
> Anybody know more about it?

Sure ... there will not only be a CAcert-booth ... an additional
assurance-event will be parallel to the PGP-keysigning ...

The former auditor (Ian) will give lightning-talk immediately before the
PGP-keysigning.

During the fosdem every assurer is welcome ... especially non-german and
non-dutch ones (since we need assurers all over the world) ... therefore
you're welcome !!!

have a nice day (and trip to fosdem)