[FOSDEM] World of GNUStep FOSDEM 2011 call for participation

Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf lars.sonchocky-helldorf at hamburg.de
Fri Nov 12 01:30:06 CET 2010

Fellow GNUsteppers,

the call for FOSDEM 2011 participation is out:

Call for participation

The GNUstep project and GNUstep related projects ("World of GNUStep")
where luckily granted one of the rare devrooms at FOSDEM 2011. Now we
are looking for people who want to give a talk, moderate a
discussion, hold a hand ons (practice) / hacking session or organize
a code sprint at FOSDEM 2011. The room at out disposal will be
AW1.117 (capacity is 31 seats), on Saturday 2011-02-05 from 13:00 to
19:00. Please send your proposals to GNUstep discussion list
( mailto:discuss-gnustep at gnu.org ), the organizers (up till now just
me) or - if you've got a wiki account - enter them right there:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php?
title=FOSDEM_2011&action=edit&section=6 . At first a title, a short
summary, proposed duration and a preffered time slot would do, so we
can start scheduling as soon as possible.

see also:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2011#Call_for_participation