[FOSDEM] Budget outline for FOSDEM, needed to organize other project

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Apr 23 15:20:30 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 02:18:37PM +0200, Jakub Szypulka wrote:
> Le 23 avr. 2011 14:14, "Geert Stappers" <stappers at stappers.nl> a écrit :
> > On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 02:01:19PM +0200, Jakub Szypulka wrote:
> > > Le 23 avr. 2011 13:33, "Richard Ha...
> >
> > > Thanks! As a participant in FOSDEM, I am aware of the basics of the
> > > conference. I am interested ...
~ ~ ~ conference. I am interested in budget ...

> > FOSDEM started with people.
> >
> > I suggest that FEDACON also starts with people.
> >

> Please be more precise, people as in what?

People as in "those who are the (FLOSS) community".

For me is FOSDEM something that started as fun and it is still fun.

And the FEDACON thingy is _for me_ "being worried about money".

I wish you luck with your own conference and if you want to look at FOSDEM,
fine for me. I think it will make you unhappy.

And one advice: Allow people to read in the discussion order.

Cheers
Geert Stappers
having the odd feeling that he wasted his time
on a person who doesn't understand the concept of mailing "one to many",
example given: the top postings