[FOSDEM] Keysigning: please submit your keys

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Dec 18 20:58:32 CET 2011

It's that time of the year again.  I have updated the keysigning bits and
pieces to accept keys for next year's keysigning event.

Same procedure as last year: if you intend to participate in the keysigning
event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to ksp.fosdem.org.

If you're using GnuPG, that can be easily accomplished with:

  % gpg --keyserver ksp.fosdem.org --send-key <your-keyid>

Please check that your key was correctly submitted by pointing a webbrowser
at http://ksp.fosdem.org/.  If your key is missing after you submitted it,
send me an email and I'll try to find out what's up.

Key submissions close Monday before FOSDEM to give me some time to try to
remember how I generated the lists again.

Get submitting!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps