[FOSDEM] Re: Port of fosdem-schedule to Symbian S60 available: semperFosdem

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Fri Feb 4 13:39:00 CET 2011

Just to inform that I've released an update to the app for a problem of
slowdowns when displaying conflicting events.
The updated .sis is at
http://redmine.semperpax.com/attachments/download/16/semperfosdem_0.5.1_unsigned.sis

I also noticed the hard way that uninstalling the app removes the db,
including the favourites, so beware... :-(
That'll have to be solved for next year...

Regards
- Chris -