[FOSDEM] lots+!found: Lost my notes at FOSDEM

Dominique Dumont domi at komarr.gre.hp.com
Mon Feb 7 09:58:44 CET 2011

Hello

First I want to thank all the FOSDEM staff for the tremendous work they've
done to organize this week-end. Bravo les gars :-)

After doing my presentation, I've had a long discussion with a potential user
of my project and I forgot my notes on a bench just in front of the Perl Booth
(near room H.1302). The notes were written on a block of paper with a big
RedHat logo wartermarked in the middle of the pages.

I know it's a long shot, but if someone found these notes and could send me a
scan of the written pages, I would be really grateful.

All the best

Dominique Dumont
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/