[FOSDEM] Finding slides and code

Olivier Grisel olivier.grisel at ensta.org
Tue Feb 8 15:08:58 CET 2011

2011/2/8 Thomas Clavier <tom at tcweb.org>:
>    Hello All,
>
> I search slides and code produce by Thibault Dory for the event :
> "Comparing Scalable NOSQL Databases: Functionality and Measurements". I
> heard they are a wiki for the Data Analytics devroom but i dont find it.
> Do you know how to find the wiki, slides or code ?

The wiki is here, but I have not yet started to gather the slides:

  http://datadevroom.couch.it

Some slides URL have been twitted during and after the event:

  http://twitter.com/DataDevRoom

In particular those you are looking for:

  http://www.slideshare.net/ThibaultDory/comparing-nosql-databases-benchmark

Here is a wrap-up in French that has a lot of links to more resources:

  http://www.readtfb.net/2011/02/06/fosdem-2011-day-1/

As for the source code, Thibault Dory said during his presentation he
needed to clean it up before publishing it.

Best,

--
Olivier