[FOSDEM] "fosdem 2k11" - A film about FOSDEM 2011

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Wed Feb 9 23:40:07 CET 2011

Hi Jakub,

I first wanted to just answer "well done!", however I'll try to
explain a little more what I felt while looking at your movie.

My first feeling was a a feeling of tension being build, (mainly
because of the music)
(probably also expecting that because of the permanent chaos during the event)
however the movie continued at this slow, calm and restful movement of
these moments of FOSDEM.
Finally the wish to have the movie go faster completely disappeared,
and was even replaced by a feeling of "zen-attitude" and rest.

So, I keep my short message: "Well Done ! "

I however have two side-questions
1/ may we upload the move on the official FOSDEM YouTube channel
(http://youtube.com/fosdemtalks)
2/ may we place the movie on our website on the page :
http://fosdem.org/about/fosdem

Thanks and keep up the good (and creative) work !

Christophe

PS: don't hesitate to contact me out-of-mailinglist