[FOSDEM] lots+!found: Lost my notes at FOSDEM

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Thu Feb 10 14:46:42 CET 2011

Dominique,

The FOSDEM lost-and-found is not the same as the ULB Lost and found.
Please don't call the ULB/ Surveillance Générale for FOSDEM-related-things.

If it was brought back to us then we should be in its possession.

Could you send an email to info at fosdem.org with a detailed description
of what you lost.
We'll look into the box and reply to you with good/bad news.  ("we"
being the one who has the lost-and-found-box, but I don't remember by
heart who it was, so just emailing info@ is the easiest thing)

Cheers