[FOSDEM] "fosdem 2k11" - A film about FOSDEM 2011

Thu Feb 10 15:21:11 CET 2011

I have to agree with the others that it's way too down-tempo. FOSDEM
is, quite literally, the busiest and hectic week-end all year, every
year. This spirit kinda got lost with the slow-motion and slow cuts.

I expected to see a fast-forward or Janson filling up, of people
zipping around between rooms between talks, the keysigning, things
like that. All in all, I was always waiting for the video to start, to
pick up speed.

That being said, it's still a nice video.

Richard

PS: I don't get the MAC address thing at the end. There would be a lot
of other metrics that are better suited as a closing statement.