[FOSDEM] slides

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Feb 28 13:03:14 CET 2011

On 2011-02-28 12:08:22 (+0100), Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It should be great to have all the presentations in the 2011 archive.
> Anybody can collect them?

Any slides we get will (have been?) put on fosdem.org, linked from the
schedule.

The FOSDEM team tends to pass out for a bit just after FOSDEM, but I think
we're resurfacing sufficiently now to look into the status of this.

(Note to speakers: we've also recovered sufficiently to reimburse your travel
expenses -- if you've already sent receipts, reimbursement will be taken care
of shortly).

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.