[FOSDEM] Beer event - Friday 4 February

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Jan 10 14:02:31 CET 2011

With about four weeks to go before FOSDEM, everyone should by now probably be
thinking about travel arrangements and such.  While doing so, remember to keep
in mind that there will again be beer on the Friday evening before FOSDEM.

If my counting is correct, this will be the tenth "published" edition of this
wildly popular pre-FOSDEM tradition.

Like last year, we're meeting at the Delirium Café in the centre of Brussels
near the Grand'Place.  And yes: there will be some free beer again too this
year.

Be there. :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  I have to admit that I drive past Bridgwater quite regularly. And fast.
          -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)