[FOSDEM] Any interest in 3XL tshirts?

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Jan 10 18:44:16 CET 2011

On 2011-01-10 18:34:57 (+0100), Geert Uytterhoeven <geert at linux-m68k.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 17:18, Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > We're just ordering this year's tshirts (and they will look at least as
> > nice as last year!) and it strikes me that the geek demographic seems to
> > be getting smaller and smaller from year to year.  The bulk of our tshirts
> > are currently L and M where they used to be XL and XXL.
>
> Interesting, a study at OLS a few years ago showed a consistent change in
> the other direction...

Hum ... perhaps it's a cyclical thing and we're going to find ourselves stuck
with lots of M and L and out of XL and XXL before Saturday night?  Oh no! :-)

It's a losing battle. ;-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.