[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2011 - Detailed Program

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 11 14:38:09 CET 2011

On 2011-01-11 14:35:48 (+0100), Syed Naqvi <syed.naqvi at cetic.be> wrote:
> I wonder if someone can send me a pointer to the detailed program of
> this year's FOSDEM event.

If they can, I would like to borrow their time machine.

> I browsed the event's website at http://www.fosdem.org/2011/ but in vain!

That's because it's not there yet.  We're working hard on wrapping up the
program and we realize that (as usual) we are quite late (again).  As soon
as the program is finalized, there will be an announcement on this list.

Please to relax.  Thank you.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.