[FOSDEM] Schedule available on the website

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 25 03:07:01 CET 2011

We're happy to announce that the FOSDEM11 schedule is now available on the
website.  Note that some devrooms have not submitted their final (public)
schedules to Pentabarf yet, so there are are still some holes here and there.

  http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/

I believe there's a cronjob (or a sleepless volunteer) running to keep the
website in sync with reality.  Do let us know if you spot any glitches.

 - Philip [on behalf of the "spit and duct tape" team]

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  I EXPECT, he said, THAT YOU COULD MURDER A PIECE OF CHEESE?
          -- Death talks to the Death of Rats
             (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)