[FOSDEM] m.fosdem.org

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Jan 31 11:09:26 CET 2011

On 2011-01-31 10:50:14 (+0100), Benny Siegert <bsiegert at gmail.com> wrote:
> When opening http://m.fosdem.org/ on my iPhone, I get a white page
> without any text. Is this the intended behavior? ;)

What behaviour did you expect? :)

I was asked to stick "m.fosdem.org" in the DNS, but I have no reason what it's
for.  I guess the people who wanted me to stick it in the DNS had reasons for
it to be there.  Maybe they just like white pages?

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  There were three of us in the car; two asleep, and one in the back
  playing cards.