[FOSDEM] Port of fosdem-schedule to Symbian S60 available: semperFosdem

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Jan 31 14:11:17 CET 2011

As indicated on the wiki page, semperFosdem is compiled for Qt 4.6.3. Did
you try with the qt installer mentioned on the page?

That being said, I've no idea if it will work, the sis being for S60v5 and
the app with touch enabled phones in mind, I doubt it would be usable on a
non-touch S60V3.
I'll check tonight if something can be done.

- Chris -